Dog Grooming & Spa
Our Grooming Experience
The Pet Hotel of Woodstock is here to pamper your dog with professional spa services in a clean and friendly environment. We offer a wide range of bathing and grooming options to suit your pet’s needs.
For the deluxe treatment, ask about our new Groomer's Special, which include a nail filing and a deeper brush-out to clear away excessive fluff!
Grooming pricing is based on the breed of dog, condition of the coat, etc. Please call to schedule an appointment with our groomer.
Check out our selection of shampoos below, as well as additional details on our wide range of pup-pampering services!
- Groomer's Special: Deep cleansing bath, blow out, brush out, nail grinding, ears cleaned, and anal glands expressed. This also includes paw pads and sanitary areas shaved if needed.
- Furminator De-shed Treatment: This groom is an all-natural based shampoo and conditioning treatment that works to remove all the excess undercoat, plus full undercoat blow out/brush out and nail grinding.
- Mini Groom: This groom is great for maintenance in between full grooming. It includes all that the Groomer's Special entails, plus a feet and face trim.
- Full Groom: This includes everything in the Mini Groom, plus your desired all-over haircut for your pet.
Grooming prices are entirely based on breed, size and condition of the coat. You are welcome to call or stop by and speak to our groomer personally. Based on your description, she can give you an accurate price quote.
À la carte menu
- Nail Trim
- Ear Cleaning
- Pad Trim
- Sanitary Trim
- Anal Gland Expression
- Teeth Brushing
- Aloe & Oatmeal: Best for an all-over squeaky clean feel and smell
- Tea Tree & Oatmeal: Best for dogs with itchy or irritated skin
- Non-scented Hypoallergenic Shampoo: Best for dogs with skin allergies
- Coat Brightening & Whitening Shampoo: Best for dogs with white coats
- Medicated Shampoos: As recommended by our in-house veterinarian, Dr. Hale, or your pet’s veterinarian