Doggie PlayCare, $22 per day
Doggie PlayCare is a “cage-free” environment, designed for dogs that are social with other dogs. PlayCare provides an outlet to expend excess energy, socialize, exercise and remain active. At PlayCare, there is never a dull moment and our schedule is packed with fun and activities. Trained supervisors ensure safe play so dog owners can have peace-of-mind knowing they can juggle a hectic work schedule without compromising the care of their best friend.
Monday- Friday 7am- 7pm
Saturday 9am- 4pm
Sunday 1pm- 6pm
The Pet Hotel will accept dogs of any age so long as they are in good health, free of communicable diseases, and free of internal and external parasites including fleas and ticks.
The Pet Hotel requires all pets to be current on their vaccines in order to stay in our facility. We require Rabies, DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus) and Bordetella (Kennel Cough).
The health and safety of each guest is our number one priority. Therefore, every pet must have a current Boarding Agreement and Pet Profile form completed prior to his/her stay. This profile helps us to understand your pet’s background, personality, and special needs so we can make his/her visit as safe and as comfortable as possible. Please see our Forms page to download and print these forms. Save time at check-in by filling out the paperwork prior to arrival.
What to bring for PlayCare
The Pet Hotel has everything your pet will need for the day. However, if you would like to provide a mid-day snack, bring toys, or anything else that may make your pet feel more comfortable, please feel free to do so.
What is Doggie PlayCare at The Pet Hotel?
Our mission is to provide your dog with a safe and healthy play environment to enrich their spirit and increase their social skills, offer an off-leash area to exercise their body and give hours of play to stimulate their mind. Supervised by caring patient care technicians, our PlayCare offers an educational alternative to being left home alone, with exercise, socialization and opportunities to learn new skills, while interacting with other dogs.
What is the value of Playcare at The Pet Hotel for your dogs?
- Off- leash play
- Lots of exercise
- Burning off energy (for a calmer, mellower dog)
- Socialization: Interacting with a variety of dogs of different sizes, breeds, personalities, drives, ages, situations, environments, and circumstances
- Development of canine and human relationships over time and maturity from long-term repeated visits
- Mind stimulation
- Safe and healthy environment
- Manners with dogs and humans
- Development and management of impulse control
- Skills acquisition in many different environments
- Enhancement of relationship with your dog due to physical and mental needs being met playing with doggie friends in other environments
Drop in and Play, Anytime
At The Pet Hotel we provide the best environment for your dog to socialize and feel safe. Our playful environment is a result of dogs getting to know each other during repeated visits. This occurs by reducing the stress of meeting new and unfamiliar dogs every day, no different from the increased comfort level you feel once you become more familiar with new friends.
Why The Pet Hotel is the BEST Doggie PlayCare in Woodstock
- Caring, loving, mature, and trained patient care technicians
- Large field turf yards that provide a soft surface to play on that is easy on your dogs joints. Indoor facilities with concrete floors can lead to pain and discomfort
- Dogs are supervised 100% of the time
- Super fun doggie place that is super clean and odor free
- Lots of balls and Kongs to chew
- Basic manners are incorporated into everyday play
- Fresh water available at all times
- Bathing services
- Paw Points loyalty program